Thermaltake have just announced their new "NBcool" series of notebook coolers. This lineup comprises the T500, T1000 and T2000 models, supporting up to 15" notebooks with embedded fans ranging from 70 to 120mm in size.
The fans are powered straight from a USB port on the notebook and in typical Tt style the aesthetics of these notebook coolers are quite the bling.
You can get the full rundown on them here folks.
NBCool T500 is black accented with racing inspired lines. Cooling on the T500 is with two high quality 80mm fans, ultra low noise so you can enjoy silence with high thermal cooling efficiency. The NBCool T1000 utilizes one 120mm LED fan operating at low speed for silence and emitting a cool blue light for visual effect. The airflow will quickly improve cooling and performance from the notebook. The NBCool T2000 is only half the size but works just as well with two 70mm fans blowing onto the notebook and also elevating the notebook to increase air flow and discharge of heat from the bottom of the notebook avoiding overheating and resulting in a cooler machine.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Thermaltake's latest gaming headset matches color to the local weather
- View 51 from Thermaltake looks like a potential PC011D XL competitor
- ASUS TUF gaming notebook with AMD Ryzen 9 4900H spotted
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: AMD Ryzen 4000 CPU + NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU