Corsair have just officially announced some killer "DOMINATOR" series DDR3 (PC3-1600) memory modules for the P35 platform which run rated timings of 10-8-8-24. In an early overclocking preview, Corsair have demonstrated already that these modules are capable of handling upwards of 2000 MHz quite easily.
Also released is some XMS3 DHX modules rated for 1333MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24, and XMS3 CLASSIC modules at both 1333MHz and 1066MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24 and 7-7-7-21 respectively.
For full details grab the official PR from Corsair here.
COMPUTEX - Taipei, Taiwan (June 4, 2007) - Corsair® http://www.corsair.com, the worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, today unveiled the world's fastest production DDR3 memory rated at a blazing-fast 1,600MHz (PC3-12,800) and the world preview of the Corsair DOMINATORTM memory running at 2,000MHz (PC3-16,000). Live demonstration of the new DOMINATOR memory will be on display in the Corsair VIP suite (#1334) at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. The TWIN3X2048-1600C10D DOMINATOR is the latest addition to the Corsair line of high-performance memory modules.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now