NV partner GALAXY have just announced an 8600 GTS card which is overclocked out of the box. Equipped with a chunky Cooler Master Heat-pipe fan, the GPU core is set to operate at 720 MHz (vs the stock 675 MHz), the shader clock upped to 1.584 GHz (1.45 GHz stock), whilst the memory clock remains at 2 GHz.
There's no word on pricing yet but we'll be sure to bring this info to you as it comes to light.
Galaxy Technology, a worldwide leader in graphic cards manufacturing managed to sustain the popularity of their products after a well-known and awarded 7xxx series cards. We proven many times that our cards are one of a kind, best for future gaming and designed for overclockers society.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech