ASUS have just extended their range of handheld devices with three new feature-packed models. Though info is very scarce on them at the minute, you can be sure we'll hear a lot more about them whilst on display at Computex next week.
First up is the P526 PDA Phone which also combines the power and functionality of Windows Mobile 6 with integrated GPS navigation.
Next up is the M530w Smart Phone, equipped with a QWERTY keypad, 3G web camera and 2MP auto-focus camera. This model runs a 416MHz Marvell PXA270 processor and displays to a 2.4" screen at 320x240.
Finally there is the P735 which is ideal for people always on the go. It boasts complete 3G integration and business card recognition.
More information can be sourced over at ASUS's website.
Taipei, Taiwan, May 28, 2007 - ASUSTeK, a leading provider of 3C total solutions, unveils revolutionary mobile handheld products that are integrated with innovative technologies. Aimed to enhance the user's mobile experience with convenient and practical solutions, these handhelds help deliver complete customer satisfaction through integration with Windows Mobile 6 and 3G technologies.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Computex organizers have no plans to cancel event over coronavirus
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- E3 2020 is officially cancelled thanks to coronavirus health risks
- Computex 2020 officially rescheduled until September 28-30, 2020
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'