An announcement from Club 3D today lets us know they've added a new completely passive-cooled 8500 GT graphics card to their lineup, sporting 512MB of GDDR2 memory running at 800MHz and a GPU clock speed of 450 MHz.
Further information on it can be found here folks.
Club 3D is proud to announce today a new graphic card based on a NVIDIA chipset. The new generation of DirectX® 10 graphic cards increases with a new mid-range product with completely passive cooling.
The Club 3D 8500 GT 512 MB passive is based on the latest G86 chipset from NVIDIA. The graphic card is clocked with a 800 MHz 512 MB GDDR2 memory and a GPU speed of 450 MHz. The Club 3D 8500 GT 512MB passive is now the most attractive low priced DirectX® 10 graphic card with passive cooling available. The perfect graphic card for HTPCs or modern noiseless PCs with support for HD Video.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Doom Eternal is basically an RPG with tons of upgrades and progression
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake lets you upgrade weapons, add materia slots
- Fallout 4's new workshop mode is great for settlement enthusiasts
- GIVEAWAY: SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6 Video Card
- Tesla Cybertruck has over 500,000 orders so far, or 5873 per day