An update from GIGABYTE brings more success after having already achieved a world record 2080MHz overclock using some Micron DDR3 memory in conjunction with their new P35T-DQ6 motherboard.
They've managed to squeeze some more out of the platform, with the memory now at 2200 Mhz, and also the FSB hammering along at 549.99 MHz.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Micron is now sampling next-gen DDR5 RAM: has 85% more memory perf
- Phison at CES 2020, up to 8TB M.2 along with 16TB SATA QLC powered SSD
- GIGABYTE debuts new gaming monitors at CES: 1440p 165Hz, and more
- Apple opens the door for iPhone users to get push notification ads
- GIGABYTE's new gaming laptops rock 10th-Gen Core i9, GeForce RTX SUPER