If you're in the market for a high-end 2GB kit and run a CrossFire platform these would certainly be of interest to you. OCZ have launched a new PC2-8500 "CrossFire Certified" Kit which are a part of their Reaper series of modules, these sporting OCZ's exclusive HPC heatspreaders which use heatpipe technology for more efficient cooling. The modules run with timings of 5-5-5-15 at their rated speeds.
Sunnyvale, Calif.-May 14, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the OCZ PC2-8500 AMD CrossFire Reaper HPC Edition. As some of the highest performing modules on the market, the PC2-8500 CrossFire features the exclusive OCZ CrossFire edition Reaper HPC heatsink for advanced component cooling.
Tested and qualified under AMD's renowned certification program, the PC2-8500 CrossFire series not only meets a high standard of quality, but guarantees superior compatibly with CrossFire technology. Combined with AMD's esteemed CrossFire technology, the OCZ PC2-8500 certified series unleashes the performance potential of the entire platform.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Blizzard Black Friday deals: Overwatch for $15, 50% Diablo III and WoW
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- NVIDIA Ampere GA100 rumored specs: 3x faster than Xbox Series X
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti