Toshiba have quickly whacked up details of their latest notebook offering, bringing both the new Intel Santa Rosa platform and NVIDIA GeForce 8M together in one very tidy package.
The Qosmio G45 from Toshiba is one of the first notebooks to show up with embedded DirectX 10 support thanks to the residing 8600M graphics circuit from NVIDIA, along with an 800MHz FSB to make it a very smooth pleasurable gaming machine.
The only downside is that it will apparently come with a pricetag of around 3 thousand bucks; but for the latest and greatest this is only somewhat to be expected. Nordic Hardware report that this notebook should arrive sometime during Q3 this year with official pricing and customization options.
Following Intel's announcement of the Santa Rosa platform, Toshiba has now announced the Toshiba Qosmio G45. Through the use of NVIDIA's new GeForce 8600M graphics circuit it is one out of very few laptops with DirectX 10 support and together with Intel's new Centrino platform, among others through a 800MHz processor bus, there should more than plenty of performance for playing the very latest games.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Toshiba's new PC algorithm is 10x faster than laser quantum computers
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months
- PG&E cuts power to 500,000+ residents of California, 2M+ could be hit