Four months after the unveiling of their new P190 series case, Antec have made mention today that the case is now available with a rather pricey $490USD slapped on it.
The case does sport quite a number of very nice features though, such as Antec's customizable dual Neo-Link PSU systems for 1200 Watts of power, a massive 200mm side-mounted 'Big Boy' fan and FOUR! 120mm fans elsewhere in the case. Then there's of course the general build quality and other trinkets Antec like to focus on when designing a case of this calibre.
More info at the Tech Report folks.
The largest Performance One case to date, P190 is designed to handle large hardware, multiple graphic cards, dual CPUs and a water-cooling system. The case comes with customizable dual Neo-Link PSU systems for 1200 Watts of power. There are ample cooling features including four 120mm fans and a 200mm side-mounted 'Big Boy' fan. Additionally, P190's silent computing features include silicon grommets on the hard drive mounts and dual layer sound deadening panels.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Antec reveals slick new Performance P120 Crystal mid-tower case
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- InWin has done it again! Meet the 10th generation signature 'Diey'
- InWin actually releases the new Alice chassis, is this the future?
- InWin releases the B1, a stylish and ultra compact mITX chassis