Following the launch of NVIDIA's little 7200 GS, GALAXY have forwarded on some information in regards to a low-profile variant of their own. In fact there are two models on offer, one with 256MB using a 64-bit memory interface and the other 128MB with only a 32-bit interface.
Galaxy 7200 GS is an accelerator made to replace older entry level cards (7100). We prepared a low profile version of the card with a passive heatsink, to ensure comfortable and quiet work.
For the launch day we offer two variants of 7200 cards, 32bit and 64bit. Depending on the interface, the VGA is equipped with 128 or 256 MB of memory.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech