According to The Inquirer today, Logitech are embracing voice recognition technology to be used in conjunction with their future lineup of Harmony series universal remote controls. How cool will that be?!!!
A MAKER OF PERIPHERAL devices such as keyboards and mice decided to shake up the market of home computing by announcing its future products "Harmony" will be more powerful and easier to navigate.
After buying Intrigue Technologies, a manufacturer of universal remotes - Logitech introduced its Harmony line of products, but the company isn't stopping there. Future products will feature more powerful microprocessors and will increase the amount of memory to use voice-recognition feature, so that navigation through the sea of options can be simplified.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Don't worry, gender-neutral voice assistants are on the way
- US spends $4.5m on heat-based facial recognition that works at 1,600ft
- This voice-only controlled game is based on Netflix's '3%' series
- Logitech G teams with Herman Miller on gaming chairs
- Report: voice fraud attacks have 350+% from 2014-2018 = 90 per minute