K|ngp|n is a world reknowned overclocking guru who hangs out at the XtremeSystems forums on a regular basis, and he's once again in the spotlight now that he's gotten his mits on a shiny new 8800 Ultra to overclock like buggery. His first lot of published results already show him having achieved close to 1GHz on the GPU and over 2.4GHz on the memory.
As for 3DMark scores, he's a bee's dick away from 30,000 in 3DMark05 (how's that for a single card effort, sheesh!) and is also closing in on a whopping 100,000 in 3DMark01.
To see these insane results for yourself, head over to this thread on the XtremeSystems forums.
Had some new gpu's to play with. Real nice overclocking cards, especially on subzero cooling.
I wish I had more numbers to post up, but some other things have taken priority atm. Not bad for 1st or 2nd go's with LN2 on the cards/cpu and just intitial results. Lots of potential score power still untapped on both cpu and gpu end
I think the single 06 score is pretty nice and shows the power of the card well. Single 03 is pretty nice too. Giving them the cpu power they need, and they should do 26k in SLI
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra press render confirm '100x Space Zoom' camera
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- PlayStation 5 will respect your time thanks to ultra-fast SSD and OS
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ULTRA+ feature overclocked GDDR6
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra camera: 10x optical zoom, 100x digital zoom