If you are wondering what you can do to help stop the spread of coronavirus among your community, these are the six things that every American can do.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and one of the lead spokespersons for the battle against the coronavirus, recently outlined six different things that every American can do to help assist in stopping the spread of coronavirus.
Many of Fauci's recommendations have been made by him before, but due to the recent uptick in cases in many states it's clear that some people still need reminding about coronavirus safety guidelines and preventatives measures.
Six things every American can do:
- Wear a mask outside of home
- Practice physical distancing
- Avoid crowds
- Spend time outdoors whenever possible
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Stay away from bars
"If Americans start following the above guidelines, we can get through this without having to revert back to a shutdown. When you have a weak link, then the whole system is unsuccessful." said Dr. Fauci.
Important Coronavirus Information:
- > NEXT STORY: Xbox Series X, Series S release date is November 5, new warranty hints
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Fall Guys explodes with 2 million copies sold, is Devolver's #1 launch