With Vista in mind, Chaintech have just added some new low-powered SO-DIMM modules to their APOGEE lineup. Comprising four different models, they include DDRII-667 & 800 modules in 512MB and 1GB sizes. Using just 1.8V to run reliably at their rated speeds, these are great for Vista powered notebooks due to how taxing Vista is on a notebook's battery life.
For further details on 'em, grab the announcement here.
Taipei, Taiwan, May 04, 2007-Walton Chaintech, the world's renowned memory module and graphics cards maker, has released its APOGEE low power SO-DIMM series memory modules pitched for the newest high-end notebook computers requiring ultra-responsive and stable memory to support the next-generation Windows Vista operating system and applications.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility