Qimonda isnt a name we recognise in the mainstream memory market, but they've just announced some new DDR2 memory modules that would seem highly worthy of praise. Dubbed the Aeneon XTUNE series, these new parts are DDR2-1066 memory modules available in densities of 512MB and 1GB (along with dual-channel kits). They support the EPP standard and will run at their rated 1066MHz speed with latencies of 5-5-5-15 using just 1.8V.
Lets just hope the pricing is good!
Aeneon, a Qimonda AG brand, announced the availability of a new series of overclocking memory modules designed on the needs of demanding users looking for highest speed and reduced latency. The new XTUNE overclocking series consists of DDR2 1066MHz overclocking memory modules offering exceptional system performance without any compromise on fast, stable and reliable system operation.
With the XTUNE series Aeneon is the worldwide first memory vendor, providing high-performance memory modules without the need of higher supply voltages. The 1066MHz Dual Inline Memory Modules (DIMMs) operate at the standard DDR2 voltage value of 1.8V. This results in higher reliability and longer lifetime.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- Leaked PlayStation 5 devkit photos show new DualShock controller