Following recent news that two new "Amiga" systems will enter the market in the near future, more details and specifications have since surfaced in relation to the cheaper of the two, offered with a suggested price tag of $489 (excluding monitor).
Looking at the specs, its almost laughable in comparison to the sorts of hardware that can be had for a modern day IBM compatible, though I would suspect quite a number of these will still shift to oldschoolers with strong nostalgic feelings towards the good ole' days.
Issaquah, Wash and Fonthill, ON Canada - April 29, 2007 - ACK Controls and Amiga, Inc. are pleased to announce the base hardware design that will address the needs of the Amiga market as well offering expansion into other markets.
"The first product release is designed for flexibility and meeting the needs of the Amiga user, as well as offer a design that takes advantage of available hardware", said Adam Kowalczyk President of ACK Systems
This new system will be offered at a suggested retail price of $ 489.00 and be a complete offering excluding monitor in a finished design that will provide customers with everything they need to get started.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Respawn to push Apex Legends level cap from 100 to 500
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Detroit: Become Human PC specs increased just before its release
- 73% of US consumers are gamers, according to the NPD
- Fallout 76 to get universal level scaling, legendary perks, and more