It's finally happening: Kunitmitsu is coming to Tekken 7 alongside a ton of new moves and optimizations.
Today Bandai Namco announced Tekken 7's new fourth season pass update, which includes a bunch of new moves for every single playable character (even DLC fighters), tightened online play with server P2P optimizations, and a tease for a classic fighter. While the publisher didn't confirm who's joining the roster, the tease can only be the ultra-fast Kunimitsu, the Manji clan thief who made a splash in Tekken 2.
Read Also: Tekken 7 Review: King of the Iron Fist
The new season pass 4 promises to deliver "the evolution of Tekken" in Fall 2020 on all platforms, and will likely cost $30 like the other passes.
Tekken 7 Season 4 features:
- New moves for all characters (even DLC characters)
- New Tekken Prowess stat breakdowns
- Online play enhancements including disconnnection rate indicators
- Kunimitsu teased
- > NEXT STORY: Halo: Infinite will evolve over time, could be live service after all
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Outer Worlds getting perf, resolution boosts on Xbox Series X