NV partner Inno3D have kicked off some nice "i-Chill" variants of the new GeForce 85/8600 cards, these making use of Inno's Xstriker3 active cooling solution, and boasting several other nice improvements over OEM cards with gold plated DVI/TV connectors, better quality capacitors and aluminium ramsinks. The full lineup of cards run with faster than stock core clockspeeds as well.
For full details, have a read of the announcement here.
Hong Kong 30th April, 2007 - The long anticipated Inno3D® i-Chill series is now built with 8 series GPU technology for state-of-the-art top quality performance. It is crafted with the new innovating cooler, the Xstriker3 that is uniquely designs for passive and active cooling solutions. The Xstriker3 is the first cooler that is specially designed for Inno3D® i-Chill series and built to increase air circulation more efficiently for extreme gaming.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'