A brief article over at the Inq today has it that NVIDIA's soon to be GeForce 8800 Ultra has OEM clockrates of 612MHz GPU / 1080MHz MEM and will supposedly pull a 3DMark05 result in the vicinity of 22,000 in conjunction with a highly OC'd Kentsfield.
This card will have its NDA removed in a couple days apparently.
LET'S KEEP THIS short and sweet, with the numbers slightly blurred.
The Nvidia 8800U samples we saw look just like Theo said with OEM parts going out at 612/1080 clock. The cooler is designed for quieter not cooler operation.
The core OCs decently with about 10% higher achievable, with memory not getting anywhere near that.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- DOOM Eternal needs GeForce RTX 2080 Ti in new 'Ultra Nightmare' mode
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds