Creative have just announced the cream of the crop in the way of webcams, dubbed the "Live! Cam Optia AF" this is the world's first to offer auto focus technology and a whopping 2.0 megapixel resolution for video (still images up to 8.0 megapixel).
Read the press material here for full details.
SINGAPORE - April 26, 2007 - Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today introduced the Creative Live!® Cam Optia AF webcam, the world's first webcam to offer auto focus technology and a true 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor. Finished in glossy black, with a new multi-element Precision Lens, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF raises the bar and sets a new industry benchmark for webcam video quality.
The new Creative Live! Cam Optia AF is packed with a powerful punch. Showcasing a class-leading 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor, Creative Live! Cam Optia AF captures High Definition video at true 2.0 megapixel resolution and still images up to 8.0 megapixel interpolated resolution. High quality, multi-element Precision Lens also ensure a more natural experience during online chatting. Be amazed by the vibrant colours with outstanding details in the video and images!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- Splinter Cell creative director returns to Ubisoft to shape new games
- Cyber Weekend deals slash Elgato streaming product prices at Amazon
- 20GB of sensitive Porn network data (pictures/videos) exposed online