Just quickly givin' ya'all the heads up on a new release of NVIDIA's popular nTune system monitoring and tweaking software, bringing the revision up to 5.05.38.00. There's full support for Vista with this one, amongst a bunch of other fixes and adjustments for all the latest NVIDIA based motherboards/graphics cards.
You can download it here folks.
NVIDIA® nTune is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft® Windows® interface - enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti: June 2020, or earlier?!