The reviews are really pumpin' out over at our TTGamer sister site now. This time Nathan checks out Theatre of War for the PC, a real time strategy game with realism being the main focus. Probably a little TOO indepth for fans of the typical RTS genre but it's worth a look all the same!
World War II and RTS gaming - they go together like, well, the most popular war era in the world and (amongst developers at least) the most popular war game genre in the world. PC gaming could be by all intents and purposes dead, and there would still be developers scattered around the globe producing WWII RTS's. One of those developers would probably be 1C Company, and together with Battlefront.com, they have created what could be the finest WWII RTS ever made in Theatre of War, although it is definitely not an RTS for everyone.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Death Stranding Review roundup -- Hideo Kojima's best game yet?
- God of War series made into a Netflix show? The director thinks 'yes'
- Battlefield V: War in the Pacific includes old school Wake Island map
- God of War sequel could have just been teased in this new dev image
- Gears of War studio boss exits, joins Blizzard to run Diablo franchise