Looking to find an easy method of getting your old VHS content onto DVD? You might like to check out Plextor's newly released ConvertX PX-AV200U digital video converter, a very easy to use device which simply plugs into your computer's USB port, then attach the analogue source and let the bundled software do the rest.
For the full rundown on it head over to Plextor's website.
Transfer analogue footage to DVD easily and cost-effectively - from VHS tapes and footage captured on an analogue camcorder. Plextor's new ConvertX PX-AV200U is a digital video converter with the emphasis on ease of use.
Plextor's ConvertX preserves old and treasured analogue footage by digitising it for posterity. Everything is included to get consumers up and running immediately - simply plug it into a PC via USB, attach the analogue source and let the powerful software do the hard work. It enables editing of digital files, creating Hollywood-style movies including professional transitions and titles, and sharing of CDs, video CDs and DVDs with family and friends.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sony: PS5 price difficult to determine because we are competing
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X