The Dailytech have acquired some fresh benchmarking results of ATI's upcoming R600 based Radeon HD 2900 XT, this card to slot beneath the flagship 2900 XTX offering. Apparently AMD/ATI plan to (finally) release R600 in mid may.
The results posted are certainly quite impressive, especially in comparison to what they achieved on the same platform using NVIDIA's second most powerful card, the GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB.
After several delays, AMD plans to launch its long-awaited R600 graphics processors. AMD is currently briefing select members of the press on its R600 architecture in the Tunisia, but there is no embargo date on the R600 for DailyTech -- we can show you benchmarks now.
AMD plans to launch a completely new DirectX 10 lineup with the flagship ATI Radeon HD 2900 XTX. Other models such as the Radeon HD 2900 XT, Radeon HD 2600-series and Radeon HD 2400-series will also join AMD's DirectX 10 family after the initial high-end launches.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT specs leak out: Navi taps slower GDDR6 memory