Considering AMD's current financial position, given their huge Q1'07 loss of over half a billion US$ it's no wonder there's still a lot of concerns going around.
The latest from The Inquirer on this subject is that it would seem things are getting even more out of hand. One would think their best hope now would be to focus entirely on making R600 a big success, otherwise dare I say it? Intel could end up with an open playing field.
COMBINED GPU AND CPU maker DAAMIT has announced that it plans to mortgage itself out for another $1.8 billion dollars in debt.
We've previously reported that the company is running short on cash for the year, despite pledging to make $500m worth of cuts before the year is out. That helps things, but really only stems the tide - the extra money AMD is raising now will help to fund expansion.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020