Nathan over at our TTGamer sister site has just finished reviewing Command and Conquer 3 for the PC. The C&C series is arguably the best of the lot when it comes to RTS style gaming goodness, and word has it that this new 3rd installment is bigger and bolder than ever.
If you're a PC gamer in almost any shape or form, you should know of Command & Conquer, if not know it very well first hand from its numerous appearances since 1995. It is perhaps the most identifiable RTS series ever made next to Age of Empires and for good reason - when you fired up a C&C, you knew a few things to be certain; lots of action, lots of explosions, and lots of fun. While the series did dab in the genre of FPS with Renegade, it's primary focus is definitely RTS gameplay and this is exactly what we see in the series' latest, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. In some ways, C&C 3 is an epic addition to this prestigious series, but in other ways it is little more than a technology update to the same tried and tested RTS gameplay.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection to launch on Steam, June 5th
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- Find out the Command & Conquer news that is about to be announced here
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles