We've just been given the heads up from Cyberlink that there is an important update available for select versions of PowerDVD with regard to Blu-ray and HD DVD support.
For the full rundown on it click here.
This update file includes robustness enhancements and replacing a new set of protection keys. The new protection keys will replace your expired key and will be required when you play Blu-ray disc and HD DVD movies. If you choose not to update the software, you will not be able to playback protected Blu-ray disc and HD DVD movie titles properly.
Please note that renewing protection keys will be a process that will happen periodically. Keeping your keys updated will ensure you the capability to continue the use of PowerDVD Ultra and other Blu-ray and HD DVD software players from CyberLink. It is our support policy to provide free lifetime protection keys update services to our customers. Hence whenever there are new keys, we will notify you to update your copy of PowerDVD Ultra and other software player for Blu-ray disc and HD DVD.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- How to Copy A DVD for Safe DVD Storage and Free Movie Playback
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X