A company by the name of GTR Tech Corporation have just announced the industry's first "Sport Compact" small form factor chassis which is still capable of taking full-size ATX motherboards and full height double slot graphics cards.
For further details have a read of their announcement here folks.
FULLERTON, Calif. - April 19, 2007 - GTR Tech Corporation, today announced the industry's first Sport Compact PC formfactor chassis, the GT3.
GT3 is the first Sport Compact PC chassis to utilize GTR's patent-pending technology providing PC OEMs and PC enthusiasts the ability to utilize full size PC components in a small form factor chassis. GT3 supports standard ATX motherboards, PCI Express x16 Graphics 150W-ATX Specification 1.0 double slot discreet graphics, one full height PCI add in card, and up to two 3.5" hard drives, powered by a 350W ATX 12V V2.0 Active PFC power supply. GT3's innovative and stylish design features three cold air intakes, a retractable wing-shaped handle, aluminum construction, sloped faux carbon fiber front bezel with an illuminated GT3 logo. GT3's small light weight design makes it ideal for consumers wanting the performance and flexibility ofa full size PC in a package that is small and light weight enough for easy mobility.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- InWin has done it again! Meet the 10th generation signature 'Diey'
- Beware PUBG's second blue inner circle, it's a camper deterrent
- InWin actually releases the new Alice chassis, is this the future?
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- PUBG's Season 5 will let players throw items, guns & meds to teammates