OCZ have further ramped up the speeds of their FlexXLC series memory modules today, having announced some new beastly 1.2GHz (PC2-9600) 2GB kits with 5-5-5-18 timings.
For full details, check out the PR here.
Sunnyvale, CA-April 17, 2007-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the PC2-9600 Flex XLC series. The latest edition to OCZ's esteemed enthusiast lineup implements the proprietary Flex XLC design and is engineered to produce extreme speeds with rock-solid stability. The PC2-9600 Flex modules are guaranteed to run at 1200MHz with ease thanks to the supreme component screening and thermal management of "Flex."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Secretlab unveils new Overwatch-themed gaming chairs
- Grand Theft Auto IV is returning to Steam, but with no multiplayer
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition rumored to launch mid-2020
- PlayStation Store has some ridiculous holiday sales on 1,000+ games