Thermaltake have just introduced a nice aftermarket cooling solution for 8800GTX cards dubbed the ND5. It uses copper heatpipes and high-density aluminium fins, as well as a low noise fan and 12 VRM Thermal Pads for cooling the RAM.
Getting the clearest image on screen is to the advantage of every professional gamer. Thermaltake is one of the world leading manufacturers in cooling technology, our newest member to the high TMG series is the ND5 for nVIDIA's 8800 GTS/GTX graphic cards. ND5 is the fusion of efficient cooling, excellent heat dissipation as well as a high quality heatsink to cool the greatest demands of the 8800 series graphic cards.
Before, Thermaltake released the ND4 Liquid Cooling System for graphic cards and now, we are introducing the ND5, specially tailored air cooler for the best performance of your nVIDIA's 8800GTS.GTX series. A lot of heat is generated when pushing graphics processors to the limit. The special design of the ND5 with its copper heat pipes and high density aluminum fins allows for maximum heat dissipation; coupled with a low noise fan, the ND5 becomes even stronger.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER rumored for October 17 and around $250
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- The official PC requirements are released for DOOM Eternal