With the constant drive to make console/PC gaming more and more immersive as technology allows for it, we've seen various forms of gaming controllers to help with that such as steering wheels, rumbling gamepads, and even guitars (Guitar Heros II for the 360), but website New Launches have posted up the top 10 weirdest game controllers ever released to try and get you 'into the game', namely a control glove, train conductors controls, and even funnier? a chainsaw!
Innovation has kickstarted a new trend. With every new generation of video game console comes an even more innovative game control. The content of the game is no longer the only criteria; it's the type of game control that you play with that makes all the difference. Sega Mega Drive Controller, NES Zapper and Atari 2600 joystick may be a distant past, but the new generation remotes are equally hip. Today, controllers can connect to consoles through Bluetooth, like the Sony PlayStation 3, or sport motion and tilt sensors, like the Nintendo Wii remote. Here is list of the top 10 Weird Game Controllers; weird cause they are a breed apart!
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection offers 4K boxset for $240
- Watch Dogs: Legion on GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: 1080p can barely hit 30FPS
- Microsoft Flight Simulator's first closed beta takes flight on July 30
- A rumored second wave of crypto mining insanity is coming
- NVIDIA stops making RTX 20 series, ramps to GeForce RTX 30 series
- OWC Mercury Electra 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Silicon Power PC60 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte