Here's something ya dont see every day, Samsung have kicked up several images of some "Concept" PCs onto the web which were designed to compete in a Samsung and Intel PC design contest.
Samsung has decided to let its designers get a little more creative than normal, which has led to the fabrication of these rather unusual concept PCs. Although they are unlikely to ever make their way onto the market, they're still quite interesting to look at as Samsung tries to offer a brief glimpse into the future of computing, and what it might look like. The first looks somewhat like a bent witch's hat, the second almost resembles a lamp with a pull cord on it, and the third seems to have some bizarre balls perched on top. All of them are obviously sporting the stylish Core 2 Duo sticker - but other than that, specifications are a mystery.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit