Here's something ya dont see every day, Samsung have kicked up several images of some "Concept" PCs onto the web which were designed to compete in a Samsung and Intel PC design contest.
Pretty out there stuff. For all the details and photos, coverage can be found at Techpowerup, Engadget and Akihabaranews.
Samsung has decided to let its designers get a little more creative than normal, which has led to the fabrication of these rather unusual concept PCs. Although they are unlikely to ever make their way onto the market, they're still quite interesting to look at as Samsung tries to offer a brief glimpse into the future of computing, and what it might look like. The first looks somewhat like a bent witch's hat, the second almost resembles a lamp with a pull cord on it, and the third seems to have some bizarre balls perched on top. All of them are obviously sporting the stylish Core 2 Duo sticker - but other than that, specifications are a mystery.
- Project xCloud streams all Game Pass games this September
- Treyarch teases Black Ops Cold War reveal for Sony's August 6 event
- Sony shares hit 19-year high on biggest Q1 in games history
- Capcom wants 90% digital sales ratio for its games
- Xbox LIVE Gold here to stay, Microsoft says no plans to replace it
- Crucial P5 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- HyperX Alloy Origins Core Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Corsair Vengeance a4100 Streaming PC Review
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 4K Blu-ray Review
- Lian Li Galahad AIO 360 RGB Closed Loop CPU Cooler Review
- Supermicro SuperO Intel Z490 10th Gen Motherboard Overclocking Guide
- Death Stranding Benchmarked at 8K: DLSS 2.0 = GPU Cheat Codes
- GIGABYTE AORUS 15G (Comet Lake) Gaming Laptop Deep Dive
- Carrion Interview: Team Phobia talks 80s horror, PS4 ports, and more
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested