In select states across the nation, coronavirus restrictions are loosening, which has no doubt got some people excited to head out for a nice meal at a restaurant.
Unfortunately, it's still important to practice social distancing measures and abide by the coronavirus safety guidelines for not only your safety, but everyone else around you. So, even though heading out for a nice meal at your favorite restaurant sounds like an awesome idea, you have to be aware of if the restaurant is safe or not, and here's how to do so.
In the entirety of this article, I will be giving you five simple things to look out for in a restaurant to determine if the restaurant is violating some form of coronavirus restrictions. Keep in mind, specific restrictions may change from state to state, but these five things mentioned in this article are generally good to look out for.
- Employee's not wearing any masks:
- Too many people in groups.
- Customers seated at the bar
- Capacity level seems exceeded
- Social distancing ignored
Important Coronavirus Information:
- > NEXT STORY: $1 million Hobbit game pitch shows off a never-before-seen LOTR game
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Newzoo: 3 billion gamers by 2023, 39% of all humans on Earth