HP together with VIA have launched a new desktop PC recently which is based around VIAs C7-D platform. The HP Compaq dx2020 PC is aimed primarily at the commercial business market and sports a highly energy efficient 1.5GHz C7-D processor and UniChrome Pro II integrated graphics.
For more details on it grab the announcement here.
Recognizing the need to modernize in order to be competitive on the world stage, China's enterprise sector is seeing rapid adoption of computer technology. The HP Compaq dx2020 PC meets the needs of businesses across the commercial spectrum, with the added assurance of HP's renowned manufacturing quality for greater system reliability and lower maintenance costs.
Environmentally sustainable computing is a key element of system design. Fully RoHS-compliant, the HP Compaq dx2020 features the power efficient 1.5GHz VIA C7-D processor, the world's first carbon free processor with a maximum power of just 20 watts for much lower electricity use than traditional PCs, and has achieved certification by the CECP, the China Government's key energy rating agency, for its highly efficient operation.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Is China hiding the real COVID-19 death toll? 21 million phones VANISH
- COVID-19: worst cover-up in human history, originated at Wuhan biolab?
- Zoom admits data was 'mistakenly' routed through China
- Scientists claim China is lying about total coronavirus COVID-19 cases
- China's cover-up: coronavirus COVID-19 cases are closer to 1,000,000+?