Keen to see a shot of AMDs R600 with its massive 12.4" copper cooler removed? The lads at Fudzilla have managed to organize that for all to see. They also took another shot which clearly shows that the card requires both 6-pin PCI Express and 8-pin connectors for its source of power.
What is better than a R600 picture? Of course a picture of the card with the massive cooler of. The huge 12.4 inch unit has a massive four heathpipe cooler made of copper. The base of the cooler is aluminum and on the outside is a big fan that is supposed to blow the air out of the copper fins.
You can clearly see that the chip is massively big and here are the two connectors we mentioned before. This card has 1024 MB of memory and some dodgy drivers.
Enjoy the picture and you can expect even more.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Witcher TV show gets 'main' trailer with naked Geralt, Dec 20th debut
- Scientists create sci-fi 3D holograms that you can see, feel and hear
- PS5 controller: Built-in mic, USB-C, no lightbar, ergonomic design
- Breakthrough in solar technology converts infrared light into energy
- Hackers inject Fallout 4 assets into Fallout 76, chaos ensues