More good news in relation to AMD's R600 chip. The Inquirer make light of AMD having already started working on a 65nm variant which as described in the article brings many benefits to all parties (most importantly, the buyer!)
WHEN WE FIRST wrote that AMD is working on 65nm R600 chip, half the firm itself did not have an idea of what was going on. We never wrote that 80nm GPU would be scrapped, but we did state that it would be quickly surplanted by a 65nm part.
Now it seems our old chum Fudzilla has been converted to our point of view and we can now finally go out and say what 65nm R600 is and what will happen with this chip.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020