Chaintech have forwarded on news today that they've expanded their APOGEE GT lineup of DDRII memory modules with some new high performance 1066MHz parts.
Grab the announcement here for full details.
Taipei, Taiwan, April 11, 2007-Walton Chaintech, the world's renowned memory module and graphic cards maker, introduces its new APOGEE GT DDRII 1066 memory module. Designed to fulfill the speed and performance requirements of extreme gamers and computer enthusiasts, APOGEE GT DDRII 1066 module is believed as an innovative addition to the GT line up. Featuring high performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption, the DDRII 1066 is the best choice for high-end platforms based on the Intel Core 2 Duo/Extreme/Quad series or AMD Athlon 64 series processors.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel Core i9-10980XE: 18C/36T all cores at 5.1GHz boost
- NASA selects its first commercial module for private ISS space travel
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds