A notebook maker by the name of Malibal have just recently launched a notebook with a MONSTER 20.1" widescreen display; Not only this but it also carries full SLI support, two hard drive bays with RAID 0/1 support, and much more.
Get the full rundown on it at Malibal's website.
Las Vegas, Nev., April 5th, 2007 - MALIBAL, a world leader in innovative laptop design and development, today announced the release of its new Veda Series line of notebooks. Available immediately, the Veda Series features an extensive collection of high-end options, including: 20.1" widescreen display, two hard drive bays and RAID 0/1, dual GPU capabilities with NVIDIA® SLI technology and AMD dual-core mobile technology.
NVIDIA® SLI technology is a multi-GPU solution that increases graphical processing power by linking multiple NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs) together to produce a single, high-performance output.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus