The lads at Techpowerup have recently discovered that DFI have added another mainboard to their LANPARTY UT lineup, this being the LANPARTY UT NF680i LT SLI-T2R Series, based on NVIDIA's slightly more cost-friendly 680i LT SLI chipset.
More info can be sourced on it at the official product page here folks.
It looks like that DFI Corp. has released new motherboard featuring NVIDIA's nForce 680i LT SLI chipset and NVIDIA MCP55P southbridge. The LANPARTY UT NF680i LT SLI-T2R mainboard supports all Intel Core2 Duo/Quad/Extreme, Pentium D and Intel Pentium 4 processors with 1333/1066/800MHz FSB. There are also 3x PCI Express x16 slots: two x16 slots for SLI and one x8 for future physics cards. Click here to read the full motherboard specs.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility