OCZ have released a new high-end DDR-II memory kit as part of their Reaper HPC lineup, these being 2x1GB PC2-9200 modules which include OCZ's Reaper HPC (Heat Pipe Conduit) heatspreader.
For further information have a read of the PR here folks.
As part of one of OCZ's high performance memory designs, PC2-9200 Reaper HPC modules are designed to achieve exceptionally high frequencies while maintaining aggressive timings and system stability. The new Reaper DDR2-1150 is the premier, cutting-edge solution for enthusiasts building a performance machine.
"With ultra-high speed memory comes the need for extreme cooling solutions that can be extremely costly or else rely on smart features borrowed from other cooling areas," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "The Reaper HPC series is the first implementation of heat-pipe technology on memory modules using phase change technology for smart management of the thermal dissipation of one of the world's fastest memory modules, namely the PC2-9200 Reaper."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility