Scythe have just released a second version of their Katana CPU cooler, this of course carrying several improvements over the first-gen model such as unique sloping shaped heatsink fins to provide better performance, a superior heatpipe arrangement and an easier installation process.
Scythe Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) announces Katana 2 CPU Cooler, the 2nd generation of the former value-for-money CPU Cooler, Katana CPU Cooler, to the market. This version "2" comes with total 3 heatpipes, unique sloping shaped heatsink fins to provide a better performance than the previous model. Installation is much easier than the previous model, and the default fan is the Scythe original "Kaze Jyu 100mm Fan" to maximize the cooling performance yet maintain the high level of silence. Try this improved version of Katana CPU Cooler to fight against your CPU heat!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Battlefield V: War in the Pacific includes old school Wake Island map
- Shenmue dev confirms Sega Saturn 2 Black Belt console existed