DFI have extended their Infinity lineup of motherboards today with a new variant based on the Intel P965/ICH8R chipset.
Get the full rundown on it via their announcement here folks.
As always DFI has always been known to push technology to its outer limits and the Infinity P965 is no exception. This Intel based motherboard provides users with a perfect solution that not only offers tremendously high performance and "over-clockablity" but also boosts an extremely attractive price. DFI has chosen to use the Intel P965 + ICH8R chipsets to allow the board to support the most advance processors (including Core 2 Quad), DDRII-800 and Crossfire functions.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Modern Warfare gets 68GB update with season 2 and battle royale?
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will NOT have loot boxes
- Check out the new 5K 60FPS trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare day one patch includes PC specific fixes