Simon over at our TTGamer sister site has just finished reviewing Formula One Championship Edition for the PS3. There's been a lot of hype with this title leading up to and following its release, but does it truely deliver? Read on to find out.
With the release of a new Sony console comes the inevitable Formula 1 game and Sony and Studio Liverpool have promised that this would be their best effort yet. With Formula 1 being the pinnacle of motorsport, it is one of the most technically challenging sports to turn into a virtual simulation but thus far on the PS2 Studio Liverpool have done well. However with the PS3 console, gamers would be expecting more and the developers have realised this adding a few new enhancements which makes F1 CE one of the best F1 games ever made.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- PlayStation 5's biggest features have yet to be announced, Sony says
- Coronavirus claims another event, the Rocket League World Championship
- F1 cancelled, drivers will instead play on the PC and stream online
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true