Following the release of NVIDIA's cut-down 680i LT chipset a couple days ago, EVGA have announced details of their motherboard based on this chipset, this to be shipped with an RRP of $199.99. techpowerup posted the PR here, and you can also get more details about the board over at EVGA's website.
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - March 26, 2007 - EVGA Corporation, one of the leading-edge 3D processor and motherboard manufacturers, announces the latest addition to its line of high-performance SLI-ready motherboards, the EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI. En-gineered for the Extreme Gamer, this motherboard features the powerful NVIDIA® 680i LT SLI MCP which is specified to run up to 1333MHz front side bus (FSB) and beyond. Award winning NVIDIA® overclocking tools provide a complete kit of tools giving everyone from the most veteran enthusiast to the novice overclocker the ability to unleash the hardware in their PC. Available March 26th, 2007, the EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI motherboard brings performance and x16 SLI power at a $199.99 retail price.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ULTRA+ feature overclocked GDDR6
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2060 KO is a knock out to the RX 5600 XT
- Ships and boats to soon be 'unsinkable' with this newly invented metal
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper