This looks to be a hot little SFF chassis from Thermaltake, they've today lifted the curtain on their LANBOX HT with a very swish looking front LCD panel and multimedia features galore.
To learn all about its feature-set, check out the press material here peeps.
Thermaltake today announced the latest addition to their popular Small Form Factor chassis, LANBOX HT. Based on the proven structural design of LANBOX Series chassis, LANBOX HT exhibits a more contemporary and sophisticated aluminum front bezel design that can be easily integrated into today's home theater environment.
To enable a more flexible system, LANBOX series chassis does not require proprietary components. It supports standard components such as Micro-ATX motherboard, ATX power supply unit, full-size optical disk drive, 3.5" hard disk drive...etc. The modularized chassis design allow all components to be easily removed from the body for simple installation or upgrading.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- InWin has done it again! Meet the 10th generation signature 'Diey'
- View 51 from Thermaltake looks like a potential PC011D XL competitor
- InWin actually releases the new Alice chassis, is this the future?
- Thermaltake's latest gaming headset matches color to the local weather