Though not confirmed just yet, it appears theres a good chance NVIDIA's upcoming G84 and G86 graphics chips wont make the launch date sometime around mid-april, this supposedly due to a few too many bugs still lingering.
The Inquirer also goes on to say if there is going to be a launch that early, it'll likely just be a soft launch with actual cards not to become available until some time later.
More on this delay over at Tech Report.
NVIDIA APPEARS TO need a respin both G84 and G86 to A03 silicon.
Not much more to say: buggy, needs more time, and it will most likely delay the April 17 launch. If the firm does launch it on April 17, it will be a soft launch, not the usual hard variety.
Be still my beating heart.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA teases Cyberpunk 2077 themed GeForce RTX graphics card
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake isn't delayed, but your disc copy could be