Here's another option for you if wanting to make the move to 4GB of RAM. Super Talent have announced their 4GB DDR2-800 Gaming Kit today which runs with 5-5-5-15 latencies.
For more info grab the PR here.
San Jose, California - March 26, 2007 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM memory modules and flash products, today announced a new 4 GigaByte 800MHz DDR2 memory kit that is ideal for gamers and enthusiasts.
The new T800UX4GC5 is a matched pair of 2 GigaByte 800MHz DDR2 non-ECC unbuffered 240-pin DIMMs. This kit has been tested and is guaranteed to operate at 800MHz in a dual channel motherboard at 5-5-5-15 latencies at 2.1 Volts. Each module is constructed using sixteen 128Mbit x 8 FBGA chips organized into a dual-rank 256M x 64 module, and clad in Super Talent's blue cast aluminum HE heatspreader.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says