Not quite satisfied with the stock cooling solution on your mobo's northbridge? If you're thinking of going aftermarket, might be worth checking out the details on Nexus's all-copper NHP-2200 northbridge cooler with U-type heatpipe.
The new Nexus northbridge cooler is fully constructed out of copper and has one 5mm diameter U-shape copper heat pipe to get the best possible performance. The cooler has a simple but sophisticated mounting solution which makes it compatible with all mayor motherboards and the comprehensive manual makes installation very simple.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- Need for Speed Heat's new 4K trailer shows off DULL, LIFELESS world
- Leaked PlayStation 5 devkit photos show new DualShock controller
- Need for Speed Heat updated, now supports select steering wheels