We mentioned a week or so ago that Shuttle are entering a new market segment with their CarPC system, a powerful compact design which would fit snuggly under the front passenger seat and make for almost endless possibilities in the way of wireless internet, sat nav, movies, mp3s a plenty etc. - In case you missed the details on it, DailyTech have just posted up a small article on it here.
Shuttle last week at CeBIT demonstrated its CarPC system for automotive integration. The upcoming Shuttle CarPC measures in at 11" (D) x 9.1" (W) x 2.8" (H) and designed to withstand the thermals, vibrations and power requirements in an automotive environment.
Shuttle internal testing reveals the CarPC is capable of operating under temperatures of 95 degrees Fahrenheit stably. Under full load, the Shuttle CarPC draws 65-watts of power. The internal hard drive features an anti-vibration design that will absorb up to 2Gs of shock.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- New study triples flooding estimations, 300+ million people at risk
- First time seeing Earth from the ISS was 'Meh', says NASA astronaut
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021