Spotted at MSI's booth during CeBIT last week, HKEPC report on an overclocked 8800GTX card from them with an intelligent liquid cooling system.
Clock speeds are said to have been ramped up from 575MHz to 610MHz on the core, and from 1.8GHz to 2GHz on the memory. These cards will enter limited production.
MSI is showing a G80 Over Clocked Edition with Liquid Cooling system is their counter. This design adopted a noiseless water pump and 12" fan system, where heat is dissipated directly at the rear part of chassis. It is a combination of silent and high efficient solution for high-power G80.
In default, core speed of NX8800GTX OC Liquid is over clocked from 575MHz to 610MHz, while memory speed is over clocked from 1.8GHz to 2GHz. More room is left for user to reveal. NX8800GTX OC Liquid will be limitedly sold, and the release date is yet to confirm, said MSI.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- PowerColor RX 5700 XT Liquid Devil: liquid cooled Navi costs $599
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 now passively cooled, costs $6000
- MSI announces Optix MAGG322CR gaming monitor: 31.5-inch 1080p 180Hz
- MSI Optix MAG251RX: 24.5-inch 1080p 240Hz esports monitor announced